Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday


Today is the birthday of my wife, on old years day. she turned a beautiful 33, and we had a great cake yesterday..hmmm.. icecake ..

I bought here a Nixon D60 digital camara for her birthday, because I know she likes to take pictures, and we now have a very good reason to take a lot of them (my son: paul).

Happy birhtday sweetie, may the sun keep shining on your face!

I also treaded myself to a little treat, I bought another starterpack from the corunea rcg.. can´t wait to get started on the game..but today is party time.

Tonight we´ll have the traditional dinner with my mother in law, and after that we wil celebrate the new year in a friends home.. hopefully we all can stay awake until its 00.00 hours.. I know paul won´t make it, haha..

Some new years resolutions? hmmm.. continue working on Wuxia Pian, keep blogging and keep my family as lovable as it is right now.. o, year, and never again sink money into obvious money making card games (looking at you Sony online enterscamment!)

1 comment:

  1. That last one is a great resolution. That is why I have shifted my focus to the indie games. No more Magic for me...

    ReplyDelete